Sunday, January 31, 2016

Today's petstore aquarium terrain find


Picked up these two at the local Petsmart today. Both were on sale, from the National Geographic line of aquarium decor. The ruined colosseum wall was about seven bucks, and the statue head was about four. The 28mm fig for scale comparison is from the Mage Knight line, and is on a 28mm base. Perfect for Otherworld, Frostgrave, pulp gaming, fantasy gaming, and more.

(I also picked up more cat litter while I was there, but y'all don't care about that.)

5 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of aquarium stuff and use a lot myself...really love the ruined head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find, especially the head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find! My local pet stores never seem to have anything decent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, did you pick up any cat litter when you were at PetSmart? It's really important and a lot of people need to know.

    ReplyDelete