Saturday, August 11, 2012

11+1: Natasha Otravya

Natasha Otravya defending the Mysterious Man

"Even in a world of aliens, monsters, and superhumans, sometimes nothing is more dangerous than a woman with the will to thrive."

A well-known figure in the criminal underworld, Natasha Otravya has worked for most of the criminal organizations in the city. Rumors and insinuations point to a past in the Russian espionage networks, but she never discusses such matters. Specializing in undercover works and stealth operations, she is fiercely loyal to whoever is paying her (at that time) and puts her all into her work with a wicked drive and a cruel sense of humor.


The fig is the 'Astrid Berger' figure, from the Reaper Chronoscope line. I admit the color palate isn't exactly complex, but I think it works with the character. She's not the star, she's the right-hand woman at the side of the big bad. The next fig for the Challenge won't be olive-drab, I swear.

The guys are talking Mercs again (and they'll be playing at Gencon shortly) so that will be a topic again before too long. Was also checking out Snap to Cover. So I should polish off my sefadu soon. I've also been assembling my Crossover minis for 7tv, so, something of a 28mm revival over here? Heh.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good. Another female spy figure I wish to add to my collection. I also like the Agatha Fox one as well.

    ReplyDelete